Republican for Montana
Running for House District 24
Who Is Steven Galloway?
- Full Name: Steven Edwin Galloway
- Political View: Republican
- Gender: Male
- Wife: Representative Lola Sheldon-Galloway of 39 years;
- 6 Children: Tiffany, Hugh, Rocky, Spencer, Brittany, Natalie;
- 1 Daughter retired military (U.S. Air Force)
- 14 Grandchildren.
- Father; Marine Corps Veteran.
- Birth Place: Great Falls, MT.
- Home City: Great Falls, MT.
- Current City: Sun Prairie Estates
- Religion: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; serve in leadership as Physical facilities representative of 10 church buildings, perform semi annual audits, organize activities and events. Have a monthly assignment to visit a unit and speak in meetings, assist in administration. Served as a teacher and youth leader.
- CMR High School, Class of 1977
- Benefited my whole life from shop classes from junior and high school
- Over 45 years in business for ourselves making payrolls and budgeting for growth and survival in an ever changing business environment
- Business Owner-Operator: Do it Best Hardware, 1987-present
- Business Owner-Operator: Great Falls Lumber, 1987-present
- Business Owner-Operator: Steve’s Rentals, Landlord 1975-present
- Business Owner- Operator: North-side and Fox Farm Dairy Queen Franchises, 1981- present
- Did residential and commercial construction for 12 years as Galloway and Sons and Galloway Inc.
- Worked in parents motel renting and cleaning rooms (scrub a bunch of toilets) as a youth
- Bought and sold real-estate
- Served on several volunteer boards
- Neighborworks: Best Improved Rental 2009-2010
My campaign motto:
“Common Sense “
WHAT I BELIEVE IN…
- God blesses us with talents to share
- Hard work gets results
- The Constitution of The United States and Montana
- Family and community
- Serving others
- We need to share our perspectives to find the best out comes
- I need you to share with me your insights and knowledge to better serve you. You will find all my contact info here and on mailers .
- WE’RE BETTER TOGETHER
WHY VOTE FOR ME?
“I will bring over 45 years of business and service experience to the next legislature. I will apply a common sense approach to our government. I will work diligently to address our common needs to better our community. I have spent a fair amount of time at the last 2 legislative sessions and was encouraged to bring my knowledge and experience to the next Legislature. We need to put effort into our government to get better results. I will work relentlessly for you. We never fail we just have to adjust!”
I firmly believe we are blessed to live in this country as President Abraham Lincoln stated , “This nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom-and that government of the people , by the people and for the people, shall not perish from the earth”
We get what we put in. Let it be our best efforts!
NRA-PVF National Rifle Association of America with an A- rating on September 14, 2018 by Brian Judy
Montana Family Foundation September 9, 2020 by President/CEO Jeff Laszloffy
Cascade County Republican Women September 25, 2020
The Montana Farm Bureau PAC September 14, 2020
Montana Sports Shooters Association September 2020
Steven 4 Montana
202 Sun Prairie Rd
Great Falls, MT 59404
Paid for Galloway4mt 202 Sun Prairie Rd Great Falls Mt. 59404