Representative of House District 24
Who Is Steven Galloway?
- Full Name: Steven Edwin Galloway
- Political View: Republican
- Gender: Male
- Business and Labor
- Local Government and Natural Resources
- Interim committee:
- Energy and Technology
- Wife: Representative Lola Sheldon-Galloway of 41 years;
- 6 Children: Tiffany, Hugh, Rocky, Spencer, Brittany, Natalie;
- 1 Daughter retired military (U.S. Air Force)
- 15 Grandchildren.
- Father; Marine Corps Veteran.
- Birth Place: Great Falls, MT.
- Home City: Great Falls, MT.
- Current City: Sun Prairie Estates
- Religion: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Serve in leadership as Physical facilities representative of 10 church buildings, perform semi-annual audits, organize activities and events.
- Have a monthly assignment to visit and speak in meetings, and assist in administration. Served as a teacher and youth leader.
- CMR High School, Class of 1977
- Shop classes from junior high and high school have given me great benefits throughout my life
- Over 47 years in operating business for ourselves
- Been making payrolls and budgeting for growth and survival in an ever-changing business environment
- The University of Idaho, Oct 2021
- Legislative Energy Horizon Institute
- Energy Policy Planning Program
- Rented and cleaned rooms at parents motel, scrub a bunch of toilets, as a youth
- Business Owner-Operator: Steve’s Rentals, Landlord 1975-present
- Residential & Commercial Construciton: Galloway and Sons/Galloway Inc, 1970-1985
- Business Owner- Operator: Fox Farm Dairy Queen Franchise, 1981- present
- Business Owner-Operator: North Side Dairy Queen Franchise, 1981-present
- Business Owner-Operator: Do it Best Hardware, 1987-present
- Business Owner-Operator: Great Falls Lumber, 1987-present
- Bought and sold real-estate
- Served on several volunteer boards
- Neighborworks: Best Improved Rental 2009-2010
My campaign motto:
“Common Sense “
WHAT I BELIEVE IN…
- God blesses us with talents to share
- Hard work gets results
- The Constitution of The United States and Montana
- Family and Community
- Serving others
- We need to share our perspectives to find the best out comes
- Please share your insights and knowledge with me to help better serve you. See contact information at bottom of the page.
- WE’RE BETTER TOGETHER
WHY VOTE FOR ME?
“I will bring over 47 years of business and service experience to the next legislature. I will apply a common sense approach to our government. I will work diligently to address our common needs to better our community. I have spent a fair amount of time at the last 2 legislative sessions and was encouraged to bring my knowledge and experience to the next Legislature. We need to put effort into our government to get better results. I will work relentlessly for you. We never fail we just have to adjust!”
I firmly believe we are blessed to live in this country as President Abraham Lincoln stated , “This nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom-and that government of the people , by the people and for the people, shall not perish from the earth”
We get what we put in. Let it be our best efforts!
I had a successful first term passing 7 bills signed into law:
- HB 298 – Revise Information Included on Property Valuation Statement
- HB401 – Revising Property Rental Laws
- HB402 – Generally Revise Property Rental Laws
- HB438 – Revise Commercial Driver License Laws to Include Military Waiver
- HB439 – Revise Landlord-Tenant Laws
- HB541 – Generally Revise Landlord-Tenant Laws
- HB586 – Revise Motor Vehicle Laws Related to Missing Titles
My favorite is HB 438: Where military veterans can use military CDL experience to get a civilian CDL equivalent without taking the written or physical test within 2 years of discharge.
Look Up Bill Infomation at www.leg.mt.gov
NRA-PVF National Rifle Association of America with an A- rating on September 14, 2018 by Brian Judy
Montana Family Foundation September 9, 2020 by President/CEO Jeff Laszloffy
Cascade County Republican Women September 25, 2020
The Montana Farm Bureau PAC September 14, 2020
Montana Sports Shooters Association September 2020
2022 Friend of the Montana Medical Association
2022 Award for Conservative Achievement (CPAC 22) www.conservative.org
Steven 4 Montana
202 Sun Prairie Rd
Great Falls, MT 59404
Paid for Galloway4mt 202 Sun Prairie Rd Great Falls Mt. 59404